Today I’ve been inspired to join Quite Frankly She Said and What Katy Said‘s #HappyDaysLinky – I love the idea of keeping a record of all the things that I made me happy in the past week. This week has been full of the gorgeous sunshine and enjoying the Easter holidays together.
This week sure has been different without J around, but so much I have loved:
1. The Spring sunshine in Brighton and watching the sun glistening on the water. It makes me feel so happy and really look forward to summer.
2. Visiting Spring Barn Farm with James & Emma and seeing cows, ponies, goats, guinea pigs and fluffy bunny rabbits; watching Emma find it all so intriguing.
3. Having breakfast with James and Emma and watching her laugh at her brother’s funny faces. Hearing her giggle from the belly will always make my heart sing.
4. My big brother visited us on Wednesday as he was unexpectedly in Brighton for work. I love having last minute visitors and it was amazing to have a good catch up.
5. Spending the weekend with my Mum and Emma – it’s always so wonderful to have quality time together.
6. A little time to myself on Wednesday and Thursday – you can read more about it here, I absolutely loved the moments of peace.
7. Organising Emma’s first birthday and booking a Bing cake – all very exciting and I can’t wait!
8. Emma babbling away and becoming much more vocal – I feel like the first word is right around the corner and I’m so proud of her. Also teaching her to high five!
9. Skyping J in the US, as I am missing him very much. I love Skype so much, it makes the world of difference being able to see each other when we are apart.
10. Getting some truly lovely comments on my blog, and being nominated in the MAD’s for Best New Blog & Blog of the Year – thank you whoever nominated me!
Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend, did you get up to anything special?