Welcome back to the #DreamTeam everyone! Hope you’ve all had a wonderful week…the sunshine has been glorious for us in Brighton and Emma & I have had daily wrestles the suncream haha. There’s been plenty of trips to the local park and the beach too – we’ve fallen in love with the paddling pool there as we don’t have a garden at home and need somewhere to cool off. Plus there’s ice-cream vans everywhere so it’s win win for everyone involved!
This week I am linking up ‘The Tribal Factor’ which is a few thoughts on finding my tribe since I’ve become a mum and what it means to me. Certainly in my blogging life, it’s been wonderful to find new friendships – the support and encouragement is something I never expected to find.
My featured posts this week go to:
Pretty In Playdough for A Response To Obnoxious Men – I thought this was a considered and well-thought out post about men’s involvement during labour. I think it can be really hard for Dad’s and it was a lovely supportive post, cheering them on!
Absolutely Prabulous for First Case of Exhausted Mother Reported As School Year Ends – just hilarious! I was in stitches reading this, and something I can definitely relate to having forgotten a few inset days and start of terms dates for my stepson over the years.
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.
Tuesday 26th July