Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Hope you’re ready for another fab linky party – apologies I had to take a last minute break last week. Emma and I were invited to Bluestone but she got an unfortunate bout of travel sickness on the way and we spent lots of time in bed upon arrival!! Thankfully it passed and we had a wonderful holiday in the end.
Exciting news this week as we have a new badge, thanks to our very talented co-host Annette! I love it and think it gives the awesome #DreamTeam a fresh new look…what do you think?
We also have another big change – we are going to ask that you now link up only one post a week, instead of 2.
It’s something that we have thought long and hard about. We love reading your posts, and as the linky has grown, we would prefer to give your 1 linked post lots of attention and the comments that it deserves, rather than rushing and giving you a vague 1 liner. We all agree that this is important to us, as our linky is not only here for the party, but also the long run as a bloggers community. If you have any thoughts that you would like to share on this we would love to hear from you.
Well done guys – come and grab your badge…
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette, Dawn and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea and @rhymingwithwine.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.
I’d love your vote in the Brilliance in Blogging 2017 awards in the FRESH VOICE category.
If you enjoy reading my blog, you can vote here – it only takes 5 minutes, thank you! http://www.britmums.com/nominate-for-the-bibs2017/