Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Huge thanks to everyone who linked up last time, it’s so lovely to have you all join in and read your fantastic posts. I come this week with a full blown apology – life has been so hectic lately and I set aside last night to catch up on your fantastic posts as my way of saying thank you to you all. But as it happened, my little girl had a suspected sprained ankle so we ended up rushing around to check her out (she’s fine as it goes and hopping around like a little bunny, her favourite game!). Then this was followed by her waking about 20 times last night and my car breaking down this morning. I think that has got to be my run of bad luck over right?! Anyway excuses over but it does mean I’m a lot late with your comments and very sorry for that – we really appreciate your support with our linky and as I always say, you guys are what makes it so ace!
And just before I tell you who my featured bloggers are, can I get a whoooop that next week is our 50th #DreamTeam! So excited about this and we have a little surprise up our sleeve for you lovely linkers…
My featured bloggers are DIY Daddy with Parents: Those Disapproving Looks of Judgement – can I get an AMEN for this post?! I couldn’t agree more and I’ve written about this in the past too, the judgey pants attitudes are just so hard to deal with need to stop. Fantastic post.
My second featured blogger is Shinners and the Brood with Things that make you go Ewww…Because Parenting is Gross. This is such a funny read and I have to say one of the things I thought when my daughter had headlice last year. No-one tells you how gross parenting can be 😉
Well done guys – come and grab your badge!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette, Dawn and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea and @rhymingwithwine.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.