Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Hope you’ve all had a great week – we’re really into winter now & for the first time, my hands were completely frozen to the bone this morning. I reached into my bag to realise I had lost one of my gloves haha. Typical eh! Anyways thank you everyone who is joining and if it’s your first time welcome welcome to our little community!
Just wanted to firstly say the biggest thank you for everyone who commented on my blog last week. It means the world to me and makes me remember what an amazing community we have here. This week’s is a little more lighthearted but sentimental as my baby girl is growing up and turned 21 months!
My featured posts of the week go to:
Jakijellz with Why Parenting Will Change Your Life – I read this on a day when I’d had not a great day with Emma. We’re entering tantrum territory and I am finding it so hard. This was such a beautiful read and reminded me what it’s all about. Sometimes it’s easy to forget!
Dear Little Daisy with This Girl – I write letters to Emma every three months and this post reminded me of them. I love the sentiment of remembering the ordinary times and the little details of how are kids are each day. I love Jodie’s blog, the photography is stunning and do pop over if you haven’t checked it out already.
Well done guys, grab your badge below…
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette, Dawn and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons @BridieByTheSea and @rhymingwithwine.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.