Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Hope you’re all having a lovely week – it’s nearly Christmas! I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling so festive and very excited for the big day. Thanks for joining us again here at #DreamTeam! It’s fab to have you all spreading the #DreamTeam love 🙂 Huge thanks again to our awesome December guest hosts, Dawn from Rhyming with Wine & Nicola from All Things Spliced. How amazing are these two at re-tweeting and replying to your tweets? Thanks guys!
My featured posts of the week go to:
Jakijellz with My Favourite 10 Christmas Songs – this one really got me in the festive spirit. I loved listening along and so pleased my fave by The Pogues is on there!
Big Fit Fam with 10 Reasons Your Elf Didn’t Move Last Night – such a funny one! Emma is still a little young but sounds like a lot of fun to be had, maybe next year 😉
Well done ladies, grab your badge below…
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea. For December – please also tag in our guest co-hosts Dawn @RhymingwithWine and Nic @MrsLighty.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours. For December – please also comment on our guest co-hosts.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.