Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Hope you’re all having a lovely week – this week I come with a huge apology…for being so slow with commenting and also for failing to schedule my DreamTeam post properly. Major linky host fail this week and huge apologies…sometimes we have one of ‘those’ weeks, herumph. Anyway thanks for joining us again! It’s fab to have you all spreading the #DreamTeam love 🙂
This week I am sharing a really personal one…a little poem for my other half; it comes from the heart and I’m so excited to share it as it;s something totally different. Hope you enjoy and thanks once again for all your lovely comments on my blog.
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
My favourite posts from the last link up go to:
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.