Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Hope you’re all having a lovely week – I’ve had a busy one and as I post this I will be with my OH’s extended family in Edinburgh. It’s the first time we’ve all been together and I’ve always wanted to go to Edinburgh. Plus I’m returning on the sleeper train so I can get back to work, which feels like a little blog post in the making…maybe. Thanks for joining us again! It’s fab to have you all spreading the #DreamTeam love 🙂
This week I am sharing a bit of a different one. I usually share really sentimental posts about our life but this time I have gone all practical and thought of a few money saving ideas. The main reason behind this is I had a bit og a ‘argh’ moment recently when I realised how close we are to Christmas! Hope you enjoy and thanks once again for all your lovely comments on my blog.
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
My favourite posts from the last link up go to:
Island Living 365 with Women will always be society’s biggest losers – this is a brilliant piece of writing and every word is true. I am often stunned by the sexist behaviour that goes on in the workplace; we may have come far in the last 100 years, but there is still so far to go yet. As always, thoughtful and well-written by one of my favourite bloggers.
Just Saying Mum with Come On Girls, Embrace Your Inner Vlogger – I’ve recently started vlogging too and although I only post one once a week, I love it! Helen makes a really good point that it shows a different side to you, compared to taking photos.
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.