Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! I can’t quite believe it’s September already…the year is just flying by. Emma started nursery this week so it’s been all change in our house…she’s been an absolute rock star and has taken to it so well. Apart from conking out right before lunchtime, there have been no tears (so far) and she’s just been happy exploring the new surroundings. I’m so proud of her!
This week I am linking up a career related post…I had a bit of a turn up for the books as I was offered a pretty awesome job. But as exciting as that is, it left me feeling so conflicted as it’s a few months earlier than I had hoped. So naturally I got it all out in a post and hope you enjoy reading it 🙂 It’s going to be a tough one coming up with a decision but equally a nice position to be in.
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
My favourite posts from the last link up go to:
Oh Mummy Mia with Am I Invisible Or What? : I loved this one and could totally relate to it. I think it’s fantastic that you’ve started your blog as a way of having something just for you. I did exactly the same and don’t regret it one bit. If you haven’t read this fab post, pop on over as I’m sure you’ll be nodding along too.
Four Princesses and the Cheese with Toddler Translations : This was such a funny post and I absolutely loved it. Emma is just getting to the age where she is picking up words all the time, but also VERY expressive with everything. Can’t wait for the follow up post!
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.