Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! I’m back from my holiday now…yay 🙂 I had a wonderful time in Ireland spending time with my other half’s family and for the first time in ages, completely switched off. I’m so bad for it and it takes quite a lot for me to totally relax, often by the time the holiday is over I’m only just getting there. It was the perfect break, lots of laughter, chatting and of course Guinness and good food!
Huge thanks to the wonderful Rachel Bustin and Sarah from Team Mom Life who did such a sterling job last week and helped me out loads with all your re-tweets and commenting. You guys rock and hope you enjoyed co-hosting with us!
This week I am linking up a bit more of a serious one, which I’m hoping you guys can relate to. It’s about having one of those days where you kind of lose it momentarily and then instantly feel so bad about it. Sometimes we’re trying so hard to be everything to everyone and you just need a moment to reset! Hope you enjoy reading it 🙂
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
As I was off on my holidays last week, Rachel and Sarah have chosen one post each to be featured…
Sarah chose How to Teach Kids to Cope With Failure by Lucy at Home – I’m a big fan of Lucy’s writing and have featured another post too in previous weeks. This post is a brilliant read and so inspiring, I see all the time the brilliant effect positivity has on Emma.
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.