Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Thanks for coming back again and hope you’re having a fab week. I am on holiday in Ireland this week and having a wonderful time with my family. It’s so great to have the chance to just switch off completely, we’re loving it and just sad that it’s going so so fast. Emma is loving it too as there is so much space here for her to potter around and cause havoc 🙂
So as I mentioned last time, the brilliant Rachel Bustin and Sarah from Team Mom Life will be taking over re-tweeting and commenting on your lovely posts, while I am away so please remember to tweet them too if you can…I’ve jotted down their Twitter handles below. Thanks ladies for stepping in for me!
I’m linking up a few thoughts on healthy eating as I’ve been feeling guilty about being so lazy recently. It’s a bit more of a personal one and something quite close to my heart…for some reason I find it hard to find that balance in being healthy but enjoying things I eat too 🙂Hope you enjoy it and as always, thank you for your lovely comments on my posts.
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
My favourite posts of the week go to:
Mum and Mor for The Guilt of Leaving My Baby Behind – I’m a big fan of Sarah’s writing and I loved this honest post. Emma will shortly be starting nursery and so this spoke to me very much and perfectly described all those worries you have as a first time mum.
Not An Effing Fairytale Blog for The Right To Bare Arms via Meet Other Mums. I’m finding so many fantastic blogs through the Meet Other Mums website, so if you haven’t checked it out already, do pop over! I thought this was such a beautiful post, a truly powerful post and made the hairs on my neck stand up.
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.