Happy Tuesday and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Thanks for coming back again – I’m really enjoying reading all your fantastic posts and was so pleased with last week’s turnout, especially as it’s the summer holidays and I know you must all be really busy. It’s also so lovely to see lots of you week after week, and so fab to discover some new blogs too!
This week I am going on holiday to Ireland for a week-long break with my other half’s family. I’m super excited about this, if not a little daunted at the prospect of flying for the first time with my wriggly 15 month old, who just wants to run run run! It does mean though that I won’t be around for next week’s linky so although the link up will still come from my blog, the fabulous Rachel Bustin and Sarah from Team Mom Life will be taking over re-tweeting and commenting on your lovely posts. Thanks guys!
I’m linking up a little tribute to my pregnant friends this week…I had some fantastic news that 2 of my besties are pregnant and I’m so excited for them. But I decided to jot down a few things that I would have liked to know before I had a baby…aside from getting lots of sleep and not worrying too much about everything 🙂 Hope you enjoy it and as always, thank you for your lovely comments on my posts.
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
My favourite posts of the week go to:
Upside Mum for Be Kind, Always – this post really resonated with me and is such a great reminder that we need to be kind to each other as parents and not get our judgey pants on when it’s not needed. Such a beautifully written post so hope you’ll give it a read!
Petite Words for 8 Ways to be a Happy Blogger – what a fantastic read this is, such a fab list and I really need to take all these tips on board. I loved reading this to remind myself not to get too bogged down by stats, followers and comments.
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.