Welcome back to the #DreamTeam linky – hope you’re all having a lovely holiday break and thanks for coming back to link up your fabulous posts! It was wonderful to have another great turnout last week and read all of your fab posts – it was great to see so many DreamTeam comments on so many posts. Thanks to you all for sharing the love and hope you continue to enjoy joining in.
This week I am linking up one that is close to my heart, all about how I am totally winging it with my 15 month toddler. We’ve recently entered another phase and I feel like everything is constantly changing…I hope you guys will be able to relate to it as I know we are only in the beginnings of toddlerhood at the moment. As ever, thanks for your lovely comments on my host posts.
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
My favourite posts of the week go to:
Lucy at Home for Premature Announcement Disclosure – I thought this post was fantastic, and such an important read. It resonated with me a lot as we experienced this when my daughter was born and I was horrified with what Lucy has been through. A fantastic read!
A Mum Track Mind for Today I Am A Bad Mother via Meet Other Mums – I absolutely loved this honest post. I have felt like this many times, and I am sure Fi is not alone in feeling like this. It was such a powerful blog to read and hope you’ll pop over and give it a read too.
Annette’s favourite posts go to:
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.