Welcome back to the #DreamTeam linky and hope you are all having a wonderful summer break! It’s August already and I can’t believe how much this holiday is flying… Firstly just wanted to say a huge thank you to all you lovely linkers who are coming back week after week and helping our linky run really well. It’s so fab to see posts with lots of comments from our linky and hope you enjoy joining in.
This week I am linking up a personal one, a little behind the scenes all about my other half, who has just had his crime novel published. It’s been a super exciting time and as well as being very proud of him, I just wanted to write a little rambling of the funny things I noticed while he was working very hard on it. Hope you enjoy it and looking forward to see what you think in the comments!
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
My favourite posts of the week go to:
The Squirmy Popple for How do I explain what summer is to my daughter? – I loved this look at how our childhoods differ from what our children will experience. This was particularly interesting as Katie grew up in Long Island!
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.