Welcome back to the #DreamTeam linky everyone! Hope you’ve all had a wonderful week…I just wanted to start by saying thank you so much to all our fabulous linkers from last week, I was thrilled that it was the linky’s best ever – yay 🙂 There were so many amazing posts and I really enjoyed reading and commenting on them…some of them had me howling with laughter.
This week I am linking up ‘Our First Date Disaster’. Inspired after getting my latest Celebrity First Dates fix the other night, it got me thinking about the disaster that was the first date with my ever patient other half. Hilarious to look back on now, but not so much at the time! Hope you like it, would love to know your thoughts 🙂
My featured posts this week go to:
Why Us Mothers Are All Child Abusing Knobs…Apparently by The Unsung Mum – this is hysterical, such a funny take on mummydom and how we can’t do right for doing wrong.
Annette’s featured posts of the week go to:
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.