Happy Tuesday everyone! I’m so excited to announce that I am the new co-host of the amazing #DreamTeam linky. I was delighted when Annette agreed to take me under her wing and thrilled to be on board every week to read your lovely posts. A huge thank you to Annette for such a warm welcome into her community 🙂 This week I won’t be featuring a post, but will start next week with my favourite post so watch this space…
This week I am linking up my post ‘Did You Have To Say That?’ – a post all about those niggly little comments I used to receive when my little one was tiny that knocked my confidence a little bit. I wrote it after finding out that a fellow mummy friend also had her confidence knocked at the time and although it made me sad to hear that, I hope it will inspire others to support mummy friends when they are going through tough, sleep deprived times.
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridget and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.