Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Hope you’re all having a lovely week – I’ve had this sudden realisation this week that it is officially autumn and rain season is upon us (sigh). But in more positive news, are you ready for another fab link up? Thanks for joining us again! It’s fab to have so many of you coming back to link up week after week; we have such a lovely community here at #DreamTeam 🙂
This week I am sharing a bit of a sentimental one. After such a fab week with Emma’s nursery, I wrote a little thank you for the lovely girls who take care of Emma and have been really happy that she’s doing so well. Hope you enjoy and thanks once again for all your lovely comments on my blog.
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
My favourite posts from the last link up go to:
Mad House Mum with Smash It Like a Girl – I absolutely loved this one and it really resonated as I was really into sport as a teenager and then stopped as soon as I got to 16. As a Mum to a daughter, I hope to inspire her to be proud of practising sport if she wants to.
No Manual to Mummy with It’s All My Fault – this one really touched me as we struggle so much with Emma’s sleep and totally understand the feeling of blaming yourself for everything when the sleep routine goes to pot. Such a brave and honest post.
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.