Hello everyone and welcome back to #DreamTeam linky! Hope you’re all having a lovely week – are you ready for another fab link up? Thanks for joining us again. I’ve had a big week as I started a new job yesterday and it’s all been change at Bridie HQ. But my gorgeous Emma has taken it all in her stride and I am very happy too.
This week I am sharing an important campaign that two of my blogger pals are running – it is called #BloggersBeatingCancer and hope you will have a read and get involved. Emma and Sarah are hosting a virtual coffee morning on 30th September at 10:30am and we would love to have as many of you join us as possible!
Featured Bloggers of the Week….
My favourite posts from the last link up go to:
Sparkles & Stretchmarks with The Struggle With Three – I am always in awe of all you mums with more than one, as I honestly struggle to keep up just with Emma to take care of. Hayley writes so honestly and beautifully about those days when it is not so easy – such a brilliant read.
And Another Ten Things with Join My PENIS Campaign – I’m not going to spoil this one apart from saying this is hilarious and #downwiththePENIS. Fantastic post, I am such a huge fan of Suzanne’s blog and this made me smile!
Well done ladies, go and grab your badges!
So now to the linky! Let’s get linking –
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land.
All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Annette and I for retweets using @3_LittleButtons and @BridieByTheSea.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Annette’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.